In this, my first podcast for a while, I chat to business founder Ela Senghera. Ela is the founder of Virtually Thrive, a mental health business that supports parents.
During our conversation, Ela and I talk about
- founder anxiety an the stresses of creating and building a business
- the importance of self care for parents
- what you can do to care more for yourself
- how you can prevent problems with your mental health
- imposter syndrome, and how Ela wins it more than she doesn’t
- how Ela practices self care and manages to remain calm during her daily stresses
- the loss of a woman’s ‘career’ once she has kids, and how this needs to be talked about more
- the importance of self awareness in making life choices – whether to have kids, pursuing the life dream
- why knowing and living your values is important in being happy and pursuing your life dreams
- how authenticity and your values are connected
- why as a founder and business owner you need to focus on the WHY (and as a person too!)
This conversation touches on something for everyone.
To find out more about Ela, you can visit her website at www.virtuallythrive.com or listen to her podcast Virtually Unbreakable.