Injustice Wound Healing Activation for those who are suffering from the Injustice Wound.
This Injustice Wound Healing Activation has been created to help you to heal the hidden emotional wounds and traumas you’re carry around Humiliation.
This Humiliation Wound Healing Activation works in three stages;
- First you are invited to explore the wound so that you can better understand where it may have come from and how it’s affecting you.
- Next you can listen to the Healing Activation audio. This is a deep working audio that has been created to help you to release the deep and hidden aspects of the wound.
- Finally I share next steps for how you can continue with the healing of this wound by sharing common connected themes.
The Injustice Wound
If you’ve been raised in poverty or where money was hard to come by, then this could be responsible for you having the Injustice wound. This wound can also come about if you were exposed to other types of injustice. Perhaps a sibling got more attention or got to spend more time with a parent. Essentially it arises when there is strong sense ‘things not being fair’.
Perhaps your parents had high expectations of you, or you were scolded for expressing your emotions. Or maybe your parents were cold and detached, or absent emotionally.
While a sense of injustice pretty universal, what constitutes a just or unjust action or situation can vary. Injustice strongly correlates with things like immorality, unfairness, abuse or generally unfair treatment. This can add emotional friction to what could already be a deep wound.
Telltale signs you have the Injustice Wound
If you’re suffering from the Injustice wound you might experience some of the following:
- A strong sense of injustice which can be directed at any aspect of your life (but not all necessarily)
- Having a rigid personality resulting from years of mistreatment or emotional abuse
- Trying to secure positions of power and authority to avoid being under anyone else’s control (or expectations)
- Shyness when displaying emotions, or facing difficulty expressing your feelings
- Avoiding people or situations that trigger your injustice wound (including people who made you feel small or wronged in the past)
- Suspicion of being done wrong, even in friendly conversations and exchanges
- Overly defensive or offensive behaviour in occasions where an exchange (monetary or otherwise) is made
- Predisposition or defensive stance against individuals deemed less trustworthy
- A sense that there is a plan, agenda or conspiracy against the person by higher powers or teams (Politicians, religious leaders, local governors, banks, rich people etc.)
- An inner urge to share the information or specifics, or proof that there is a conspiracy planned against them, without actually having concrete, logical proof (of course they might have proof)
- Prejudice against the legal system, the police, the state, healthcare professionals, caretakers
- Feelings of abandonment, helplessness, despair, disconnection with society
- Rejection of societal values
If you resonate with any of these, you may very well have the Injustice Wound.
Injustice Wound Healing Activation
This Injustice Wound Healing Activation has been created to help you to start healing this emotional wound in yourself and includes the following;
Wound Healing Journal
This printable Journal will help you to think through the various aspects of this emotional wound. It will help you to better understand how it may have come about, and what else it might be connected to in you.
In this video I share more information about this wound so that you can better understand it. This will help you to gain more clarity around this wound and how it’s showing up for you.
Wound Information PDF
This PDF provides you with in-depth information about the wound so that you can refer back to it when you’re going through your healing. It also includes guidance on how you can heal this wound more extensively so that you can eliminate it for good.
Healing Activation Audio MP3
This Injustice Wound Healing Activation will help you to release the various facets of this wound including past life traumas, traumas you may have experienced as a child or in the womb, and ancestral traumas. This Healing Activation works deeply and can bring about profound insights or realisations. The audio runs for around 25-30 minutes and is delivered by Alexia.